The site’s goal is to freely disperse word processing-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.
Thanks for visiting Tips For Word Processing, your information hub for word processor tips and tricks. Here you can find information on a myriad of topics including formatting text, password protecting documents, using keyboard shortcuts, adjusting settings, and much, much more.
We have listed specific tips for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Many of them will save you lots of time. I hope you find these tips very helpful!
What kind of tips does this article contain? Here are some of the topics you will find.
- Office Templates and Wizards.
- Using the Format Painter.
- Picture cropping.
- Excel AutoFill Feature.
- Table Formatting and Repeat Header in Word.
- Merging Documents in Word.
- Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts.
- Page Borders in Word.
- Splitting screen in Word.
- Running a PowerPoint Slideshow from your desktop.
- Changing text case in Word.
- Using a PowerPoint SlideMaster.
- PowerPoint Templates and Themes.