Summary: Add a checkmark graphic to your Word 2003 documents.
Need a checkmark in your Microsoft Word 2003 document, such as to note a completed task list?
1. Click “Insert” – “Symbol”.
2. When the “Symbol dialog box appears, click the “Font” pull-down and choose “Wingdings”.
3. Scroll down through the symbols to the very bottom. You should see two types of checkmarks – one regular and one in a box.
4. Double-click one of the checkmark symbols.
5. Click “Close” to close the dialog box.comments powered by HyperComments