Raise or Lower Text
Summary: For emphasis, you can raise or lower blocks of text in your Word 2003 documents.
For emphasis, you may wish to raise or lower certain text inside your Microsoft Word 2003 documents. While you can raise whole blocks of text, it may make sense to raise or lower certain words or phrases inside a paragraph.
1. Highight the word(s) you want to raise or lower.
2. Select the “Format” – “Font” menu or right-click the text and choose “Font”.
3. When the “Font” multi-tabbed dialog box appears, click the “Text Effects” tab.
4. Next to “Position”, click the combo box and select either “Normal”, “Raised”, or “Lowered”.
5. If you selected “Raised” or “Lowered”, next to “By”, enter the number of points (or your configured measurement unit) that you want the text raised or lowered.
6. When done, click “OK” to close the dialog box.comments powered by HyperComments