Microsoft Word 2007 – Go Metric – Or Other Units of Measurement
By default, Microsoft Word 2007 uses your operating system’s locale default units of measurement for objects such as the ruler. However, if you would like to switch to a different measurement unit, such as centimeters or inches, perform this tweak:
Changing Word 2007’s measurement units
2. Select “Advanced” in the left pane.
3. Scroll down to the “Display” section.
4. Next to “Show measurements in units of”, click the pull-down and choose one of the following:
* Points (a typography unit of measurement, 1/72 inch)
* Picas (a typography unit of measurement, 12 points or 1/6 inch)
5. Click “OK” to save your settings.comments powered by HyperComments