Help maintain security and privacy when using Microsoft Word 2003. Remove the recently used file list, adjust macro virus protection, remove personal information from documents, and more.
* Warn Before Printing or Distributing Documents with Tracked Changes
Help prevent embarrassing comments and changes from appearing in distributed Microsoft Word 2003 documents.
* Create Backup Copies of All Documents
Force Microsoft Word 2003 to automatically create backup copies of your edited documents.
* Remove Recently Used File List
For privacy, prevent Microsoft Word 2003 from remembering the most recently-used filenames.
* Password-Protect a Document
Help keep unauthorized users from reading or modifying your Word 2003 documents.
* Prevent Data Loss When Saving Files Over Networks
Help ensure network downtime does not result in data loss in your Microsoft Word 2003 documents.
* Check for Updates Online
Update Word 2003 - find security updates and new features.
* Recommend a Document Not Be Modified
Force Microsoft Word 2003 to prompt whenever a document is opened that it should not be modified but opened in "read-only" mode.
* Remove Personal Information from a File
Remove your name and that of those who made changes from your Word 2003 documents.
* Get Updated!
Patch known security exploits in Word 2003.
* Increase or Decrease Macro Virus Protection
Allow Microsoft Word 2003 to help prevent against macro virus attacks.
* Prevent Accidental Changes to Normal Template
Help prevent accidental keystrokes or macro viruses from changing your Microsoft Word defaults.
Return to: Microsoft Word 2003